Join tens of thousands of your fellow pro-lifers of all ages, races, religions, and of no religion at all, as we Walk together in loving but uncompromising solidarity with the littlest and most defenseless among us!
This year we will be joined by internationally known pro-life and pro-chastity speaker Patricia Sandoval, who will share her gripping story of the journey from pain and fear to hope and life; by the Rev. Walter Hoye, founder and president of the Issues4Life Foundation, whose unjust imprisonment for exercising his First Amendment rights made him a worldwide hero to the pro-life movement; and by Fr. Shenan Boquet, President of Human Life International, who travels the world spreading the Gospel of Life.
And we want to be joined by YOU! Be there with your friends, your families, and your allies! Be there for the littlest among us! Be there for LIFE!
* Bus from St. A’s departs at 9:30 following mass at 8:45. Cost $20/$10 youth
* To reserve a seat, contact Dn Peter  815-7397
* Two buses from St. Johns depart at 10:30 following mass at 9:30. Cost $20/$10 youth
* To reserve a seat, contact Isidro  477-2846 or Alfredo  758-2352
PLEASE NOTE: All buses return approximately 5:00pm
* Please sponsor a seat for someone. For St. A’s donations can be mailed to the parish rectory.
For St. Johns donations can be mailed to: Napa Valley Culture of Life, Box 4143, Napa CA 94558